Thursday 22 January 2015

You're a spoiled little princess when.....you wake up and:

You have to make your own tea....the fire isn't roaring...there's still a mess in the kitchen from yesterday's late night snacks, the cat hasn't been fed and let out to annoy my neighbor....and now I must warm up my own tea in the microwave.....

Alan has returned to work this morning...abandoning me!

It sure doesn't take long to become spoiled.... but I knew this "lifestyle" would lead to the ruination of my character!

So I must build it up again as there's nobody here to complain to.

Here's the gym I go to..it's filled with ladies who have no intention of getting into shape, this is merely a place they go to get away from their retired husbands, and gossip about who's in the hospital with what diseases.

So I'm the youngest, strongest and have the best memory in that entire place.....


It's great because it's women only...no old men making "unnecessary noises" while working out!
I even have cable

I couldn't get any pictures of the big room where they "workout" curves style...as they would ask way too many questions about why I was taking pictures...

I'll see what I can get today!!


2 comments:

  1. OMG. You had to make your own tea? I hope you took a nap afterward. Now that I found out that your workout place IS NOT FOR GETTING IN SHAPE....I will be sure to join you there. I really don't like finding out that something I like doing is actually good for me, or has any point whatsoever. That's a real bummer. Bummer!! Let's bring that expression back, ok? Let's bring them all back, maybe one or two a week. Hell, we have nothing else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bummer", "total drag", "as if", "hoser", "like whatever" (that one might be too soon), "barf me out"and "pysch" these should get us threw to at least April????

    ReplyDelete